Accounting and Tax Professionals (ATP) located at San Diego, CA is looking for a CPA or an Accountant on a part-time basis to start with, and possibility of full time in few months. We are looking for someone that can work 3 times a week for full 8 hours on a day.
ATP experienced tremendous growth wherein a need to have an Accounting support is very much desired. ATP provides services in individual and business taxation, bookkeeping, part-time controller/CFO services, consulting, and many more. We customize the scope and frequency of our services to meet each individual client's needs. Our approach emphasizes being an active partner, staying involved in the process, and using the right technology solution to meet our clients’ needs.
Primary duties for this role are as follows, though not inclusive:
- Liaison to managers for any items that needs their attention
- Supervise work of the outsource staff
- Review monthly bank reconciliations
- Review monthly account reconciliations
- Maintain all other general ledger accounts for reconciliation
- Review Profit & Loss
- Review Balance Sheet
- Manage Accounts Payable
- Assist in preparation of monthly cash forecast
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial reporting
- All others as needed
We are a full service CPA firm and also provides bookkeeping, accounting and tax services to many business types (not inclusive to hotel industry). Our clients ranges from Dentists, Doctors, Construction, Events, Retail, Restaurant, many others.
- Experienced in QuickBooks Desktop and Online
- Microsoft Office Skills, especially Excel
- Ability to prioritize and multi task, detail oriented
- Strong organization skills with emphasis on transparency
- A fast worker, can work independently but function as a team player
- We don't like someone who always complains. We are looking for someone who understands the issue and work with us, with client or with vendor in how to resolve the issues.
- Have positive personality. We have a family-oriented business and we have a smooth working relationship in the office, we are looking for someone that will fit right in to our culture.