Under direction, to perform a wide variety of tasks and assist with the daily operation of the department for up to six (6) months as well as City-sponsored activities. This is a part-time, non-benefited position scheduled to work approximately 10-19 hours per week and may require weekend and/or holiday work.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency of basic computer equipment and software applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly and follow written and oral instruction.
- Ability to present written and oral reports
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, City employees and the public by providing good customer service.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
A Bachelor's degree or currently enrolled in an undergraduate program, from an accredited U.S. college or university (or certified foreign studies equivalency), majoring in a field of study closely related to urban studies, urban planning, geography, environmental studies, legal studies, public policy, public affairs, sociology, political science, public administration or business administration.
Apply at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/nationalca/jobs/3569710/management-intern-fellow/apply?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs