Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Nursing Float Personnel
The CNA in the Nursing Administration Department is an unlicensed assistive person who assists with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-critical patients and assists in maintenance of a safe environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant certificate upon hire, required.
- Current BLS (AHA) upon hire and maintain current.
- Possesses knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Minimum six months previous experience in an acute care hospital or physician’s office preferred
- Current Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within 6 months of hire and maintain current per facility requirement: company provided.
Apply at: https://careers-primehealthcare.icims.com/jobs/109432/certified-nursing-assistant-%28cna%29---nursing-float-personnel/job