GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Maintains efficient performance in cleaning of resident’s condos and community common areas. Cares for and maintains all equipment and machines used in daily work. Complies with federal, state and local standards for facility operation. Incorporates the Generation’s mission, vision, and values in the daily work and interactions with others.
SCOPE OF JOB TASKS:
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for cleaning and servicing resident’s apartments
- Change linens in apartments as scheduled.
- Dust, vacuum, sweep, mop, wax, sanitize as needed and as scheduled.
- Empty garbage, change liners, pick up papers to remove from rooms.
- Cleans daily common areas, offices, restrooms and elevators.
- Clean guest rooms as appointed by Supervisor.
- Spot clean carpets as needed.
- Service apartments as they become vacant. Ensure efficient apartments turnover.
- Discuss any departmental concerns, problems and possible solutions in a constructive manner to the supervisor.
- Report all accidents or unsafe areas immediately.
- Report any safety hazards to supervisor.
- Reviews the physical environment of the facility on a regular basis and direct requests for repair and replacement.
- Assists personnel and residents in establishing a home–like atmosphere
- All other duties assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Certification in CPR and First Aid.
- Ability to read, write, communicate, and follow written and oral instructions in the English language.
- Work Experience:
- Experience in housekeeping is preferred, but not required.
- Needs to be self-directed and possess the ability to make decisions. Works closely with all other clinical staff on a regular basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.25 - $19.90 per hour
Apply at: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Generations-LLC/jobs?jk=b5b1bcc30908dd1d&start=0