Information Systems Technician
Install computer related hardware and software as needed. Support and provide problem determination and resolution on PC software and hardware. Maintain catalog, software and hardware inventory. Document service activities through the ticketing system. Access all areas of the hospital campus in order to perform computer-related installations. Use computer to accomplish data entry and PC troubleshooting. Summon outside resources when needed to complete installations and support end-users. Act as a liaison between end-users and IS as well as coordinate issues between software vendors and IS.
Education and Work Experience
- High School Diploma required for all new hires starting 4/1/14.
- Experience in Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and Active Directory.
- 1-3 years experience preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Preferred: Comptia A+, N+, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)