Nursing Assist, 12 Hr - Nursing Administration Float Pool - Paradise Valley Hospital
The CNA in the Nursing Administration Department is an unlicensed assistive person who assists with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-critical patients and assists in maintenance of a safe environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant certificate upon hire, required.
- Current BLS (AHA) upon hire and maintain current.
- Possesses knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Minimum six months previous experience in an acute care hospital or physician’s office preferred.
Facility Specific Requirements (facility may require items listed below):
1. Current Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within 6 months of hire and maintain current per facility requirement. Company paid.
Apply at: https://careers-primehealthcare.icims.com/jobs/109742/nursing-assist%2c-12-hr---nursing-administration-float-pool---paradise-valley-hospital/job