Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Services
- Current and valid state RN License.
- Current BLS certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- Current ACLS certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Current PALS certificate and/or ENPC required 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Previous supervisory experience, preferred.
- Minimum of one year as a staff nurse in an acute care hospital setting, E.D. setting preferred.
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC) certificate within 12 months of hire and Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) within 2 years of hire, preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within 6 months of hire and maintain current annually.
Facility Specific Requirements (facility may require items listed below):
- In Paramedic Base Station ED, MICN, within 12 months of hire.
- EDAP Certified Facilities: Completion of emergency pediatric course 1 & 2 within 30 days of hire.
- Minimum of 4 hours of CEU in Pediatric Training Classes per year ENPC preferred.
- Non-OB facilities: NRP certificate within 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Non-OB facilities: Advanced or AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Monitoring certificate within 30 days upon hire.
Apply at: https://careers-primehealthcare.icims.com/jobs/109617/registered-nurse-%28rn%29---emergency-services/job