Screener, Per Diem - Covid-19
Assist patient information desk staff with COVID-19 screening of visitors, patients, vendors or employees during hospital operating/visitor hours in accordance with Prime established policies and procedures. Create positive first impression for each individual who enters the hospital and maintain the safety of our patients, community and staff. Greet visitors, patients, vendors or employees and follow the outlined Prime established screening policies and procedures including utilizing Prime provided script for interactions/COVID-19 screening questions. Responsible for taking temperature of visitors, patients, vendors or employees and maintaining log of all interactions. Notifies visitor in the event responses to script or temperature do not meet established guidelines for access to the facility that may not be able to admit inside the hospital offering to redirect to the emergency department for further evaluation. Assist in assuring no children under 16 will be permitted in the hospital (outside Emergency Department).
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
Apply at: https://careers-primehealthcare.icims.com/jobs/110452/screener%2c-per-diem---covid-19/job
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Previous experience in office or receptionist.
- Effective written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize needs to meet required timelines
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer Services experience preferred.