Speech Therapist, Per Diem - Speech Pathology
Responsible for the evaluation, treatment planning and implementation of treatment for patients demonstrating disorders of speech, language, cognition, swallowing and other services prescribed by a physician. Assists in developing and implementing new and ongoing programs beneficial for the enhancement of the department.
Education and Work Experience
Apply at: https://careers-primehealthcare.icims.com/jobs/110447/speech-therapist%2c-per-diem---speech-pathology/job
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with Bachelor's in speech therapy required.
- MS degree in Speech-Language Pathology preferred.
- At least one year of experience in a hospital setting.
- Licensed by the State in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Current BLS for healthcare provider?s certification upon hire and maintain current.