Inventory Control Specialist I General AdministrativeThe Dixieline Lumber and Home Centers are conveniently located throughout San Diego County, offering both homeowners and contractors complete customer service. Our sales staff can help select the proper hardware, tools and supplies needed for just about any project.Today, Dixieline Lumber & Home Centers is owned by Builders FirstSource, the largest supplier of building products, prefabricated components, and value-added services to the residential construction market in the U.S.
Under general direction, maintains proper inventory levels by monitoring stock and generating purchase orders as needed in accordance with replenishment guidelines.
• Investigates and corrects inventory discrepancies.
• Places special orders and ensure pricing is accurate.
• Places purchase orders from vendors to balance projected needs with special buy opportunities and future promotions utilizing on-time delivery methods.
• Ensures all costs are accurate and accounted for on purchase orders.
• Assists marketing, pricing, inventory control, and accounts payable departments to resolve system and/or invoice cost discrepancies and determine appropriate corrective action with vendor to resolve.
• Provides sales and informational assistance on products and freight to staff and customers.
• Returns defective merchandise and ensures proper and timely credit is received from vendor.
High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and one (1) year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply at: https://builders.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/builders/Posting/View/47294