PROJECT COORDINATOR III- SINGAPORE IN SAN DIEGO, CA AT AUSTAL
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma/GED required. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Management preferred.
- Five (5) years’ experience in a shipbuilding, ship repair or similar construction and manufacturing industrial type environment that includes supervision or management experience.
- Fully competent in industry related crafts or specific discipline.
- Ability to read Technical Drawings and interpret the Navy Engineering Operational Sequencing System (EOSS)
- Ability to obtain PQS 301 Work Center Supervisor qualifications but not limited to Craftsman, QAI Inspector and Maintenance Person
- Knowledge of NAVSEA Technical Publication S0400-AD-URM-010/TUM Tag-Out User’s Manual and Shift Operations Management System (eSOMS).
- Working knowledge of the requirements of COMLCSRONONEINST 4700.1 Tag-Out Standard Operating Procedures and has been approved to perform as a Repair Activity (RA) signer for each LCS 2 variant to date.
- Advanced knowledge of NAVSEA Standard Items
- Ability to utilize and interpret relevant cost and schedule data reports including having a familiarity of scheduling software (Primavera, Microsoft Project, etc.)
- Ability to efficiently validate, interpret and understand task scheduling or work sequencing
- Ability to use and interpret relevant cost and schedule data and use applicable software associated with these reporting functions
- Ability to understand schedule reporting tools and be proficient in maintaining and validating schedule related data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and take initiative in all aspects of the position duties
- Willingness to work irregular and extended work hours as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Repair experience preferred