Rent Control Forum (Members Only Event)Date: August 22, 2018 Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Rent Control Forum Invite FlyerSorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description The National City Chamber of Commerce invites members to lean in and participate in a discussion on rent control. The Board of Directors of the National City Chamber of Commerce is evaluating their position on this important item that will go before the voters of National City on the November ballot. Join us to learn more about the economic and quality of life impacts of the proposed rent control intiative.
Proponent: Paola Martinez, San Diego ACCE Director, Cal Organize
Opponent: Molly Kirkland, San Diego Apartment Association
RSVP Required. Reply by August 20, 2018.
- National City's Rent Control Initiative Headed to the November Ballot, San Diego Union Tribune
- National City Leads Way on rent Control in San Diego, San Diego Free Press
- San Diego Officials Say New Housing Study Will Help them Find Solutions to Crisis
- Impartial Analysis Conducted by City of National City
- San Diego Apartment Association Rent Control Presentation
- National Multifamily Housing Council - High Cost of Rent Control